Tuesday, May 24, 2005

WTF - Oooh Yeah, Stick a Hook In Me, Baby!

Today's WTF entry is just plain twisted. Not 2 mention sick. One could also say gross. One thing is 4 sure ... euphoric it most definitely is not! Courtesy of Chuck Shepherd:

News of the Weird has already reported that some people have a fondness for inserting 3-inch steel hooks in their skin and hanging from pulleys for minutes, or even an hour, at a time. In April, about 100 such aficionados attended a gathering in Providence, R.I., and participants seemed thrilled, according to a Reuters dispatch. A Connecticut teen: "It was euphoric. It was spiritual. I'd do it again today if I wasn't so sore." A woman, watching her boyfriend slowly swing: "Look at his face. He's so serene. We've had some really rough times this year, and he needed this really bad." A Canadian man: "The first couple of times, I didn't enjoy it. The first time, I blacked out, and one time I was convulsing. But the third time I got better. I wasn't blacking out anymore." [Reuters, 4-5-05]

Ok, this makes Bondage/S&M look like childs' play. Can U think of anything more intoxicatingly erotic than having a meat hook stuck in your back and hanging from a warehouse ceiling until your spilled blood dries and your eyes roll back in your head and you lose oxygen? Oh yeah, baby, hang me up!

Just makes me say ...

What the f*ck????!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home